Monday, August 24, 2009

the middle of two things that says everything

When a child first touches fire and gets burned,
he'll turn around with the pain he experienced
and know never to touch the fire again.





So, for Joshua's birthday, I went to the cinemas to watch District 9 with a whole bunch of Fungus/101 peeps. My first movie at the cinema in over 5 months. A little bit weird, and I was quite excited for the whole experience haha... felt as if like I was going on a real adventure. Movie wasn't too bad, I actually enjoyed it. It really isn't that gory. They make it seem as if it's going to be extremely gory, but it's really not that bad. Go watch it, but don't expect the expected.



Kidshaper's in a week = rush to finish homework = no time for other stuff = 4 days in the city-ish = busy busy busy again = I can't wait for it!


No, really, I can't wait for Kidshaper! =D =D I wonder... hmm.... =)


I've been busy.... 15th Anniversary etc... wasn't too bad, the night went by really quickly, barely noticed anything that happened.. haha I'm still unsure about the general congregation's feedback on the play... =/ and man, never had such a crazy night.. ever!
Been trying to catch up with uni homework >.<......and quite so falling behind.... I have a LOT of uni work this sem. I know some of you must've heard me say quite a bit that I need to do homework, well... I'm not lying. It's rare, but it's true. I have a lot of homework ... -.- Busy busy busy! But I don't mind being busy! Except when I'm very slowly tipping over the edge of falling sick... =( oh wells.... BUSY!



P/S: I really wanna watch 'My Sister's Keeper'. A month after the movie's released, you'd think I'd be over wanting to watch it, but I still really wanna watch it, can't wait for the DVD release. >.<.... looks like I'll be making another trip to the cinema soon. =( ... $$ ... T.T

No comments: