Monday, November 17, 2008

tired, bored and on a high

So, I only have one more exam left! Yay me! Can't wait...


Flowers, you remind me to celebrate....about the beautiful things, the ugly things, the little things, and the big things.
Sooooo....I broke a nail on Friday.







I know.









DISASTER.






I don't know how it broke, but it broke, at the halfway mark....and of course, I had to cut the rest of my nail on my left index finger off. Then, it'd look weird. So I cut everything off.








This is what you get when Audrey is tired, bored, and on a high (it wasn't drugs I promise! =P)



As you can tell, my nails were pretty long. But anyway, I cut them all off...I can still remember, it wasn't too long ago when I really hated having long nails....now, I'm so not used to not having long nails!!






So, I'm on a reminiscing mood.




I just finished my 2nd paper today, and wishing I don't have a third and last exam on Friday.




I'm extremely sick right now.... o.0....weirdly, it hit me in a suden shock of waves. I woke up today, down with a bad cold and cough after just having a few chips to eat yesterday afternoon. I think I have an inflammation in the lungs, and how I wish I can either remove my whole nose altogether or rip out my lungs. Can't decide which is better. =/




Jerusha's sick too! Haha....we both have the same symptoms...how weird.




I miss.





I want.








I pray.




God bless!

No comments: