But I like the word: emoooo.
Dunno why.
My last exam tomorrow. I actually don't want it to come. I can't really study right now, my brain's all woozy with mucus. Yuck.
I did say I was in a reminiscing mood. For some weird reason.
I'm feeling a bit emoooo and went to google emoooo pics. Found this from picoodle.com. heh.

You should know why I like it. ;)
To you:
you no.1, I've gotten over you. Your actions have tortured me over the last few years, stopping me from being who I'm supposed to be. I may be hesitant now, but no, my nightmare with you in it is not gonna stop me anymore. I've gotten over it all.
you no.2, I'm glad I met you. Your stupidity taught me well.
you no.3, you and your empty promises just confirm everything I believed about your kind.
you no.4, I wish we could go back to the way we were before. Nothing else in between. Just you and me and this big, beautiful world. I want the 'Just Us' world back.
you no.5, please don't come too close. 'Just friends' will be as far as I will go. I don't wanna break your heart. Just please, don't.
you no.6, let's meet soon. I really miss you.
you no.7, I'll call next week. Can't wait to hear your voice.
you no.8, please stop taking that path. You're becoming someone I don't like anymore.
you no.9, let's sit in the sun, laugh until we cry and take pictures all day as if Time has stopped and is just waiting for us to finish having fun before moving on.
you no.10, thank you for everything you are. You mean so much to me.
you no.11, I hate to tell people to change, because I've taught myself to love people as they are, or don't love them at all, whatever they are. But God bless your heart, you really need to change or you'll see everyone fall out of love for you.
you no.12, I'm still waiting for you patiently. Please wait for me, wherever you are.
You no.13, please don't leave me.
If you know which number you are, good. If you don't, that's ok....let's move on......
On a lighter note, I read in the MX the other day, starting from next year, "meh" will actually be a word found in the dictionary! So, get a heads up all you word puzzle gamers, "meh" originated from the Simpsons TV show, meaning: to express boredom, and Collins Dictionary's example sentence for the word was: "The Canadian election campaign was so meh." LoL.
God bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment