Wednesday, June 25, 2008

busy much?

AHHHhhh...hectic hectic week, weeks, whatever....



In the past week plus plus, I learned to make cold drinks at GJ's, hehhe made my own Arnott's Tim Tam drink. =D =D =D.... so tiring though!!!






























This week, including today, I've had two 7-hour shifts x_x what a killer.



However, my lack of sleep has only been accumulating, resulting in: headaches, malfunction of the Brain (bad math-doing on a general basis, and I'm talking about worse than usual), and more headaches.







...oh yeah, I fell asleep halfway through work at Kumon yesterday. >.<....I know, I'm Guilty! It's alright, it wasn't for more than a minute sleep. lol.. ;P I've bascially just been busy planning games for camp. I work almost a whole day at GJ's, then next day I plan games with Azim. Then more than half-day's work at GJ's again, and then it's more planning of games again! Wooooohooooo....no.




Anyways, I'm really excited (though tired already) about camp!! =D =D =D Mummy managed to persuade Aunty Peng to let Adrienne come to camp, not much of an effort was it? My mum is A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!! S2





Plus plus, there's our long-awaited, greatly deprived of, definitely missed, Grannies' Sleepover! Wheeee.....can't waiiitt again!! HEhehe....I feel like a 4 year old kid now. =D =D =D =D =D





Yesterday, went down to Jam Factory with Sonja, Quentin, Nicole, Vernis and Josh....hehhe it was cool, good fun. We watched Prince Caspian. FINALLYY!!! After hearing so much about it!! ><....my only disappointment is that they didn't show Prince Caspian enough, yes, he's Hot! Not as hot as Dennis Oh of course, but still hot ;P !!




OOOOOhhhh...I also have a new baby. =) =) =) I haven't named it yet thoo.....hmmmz... will give it a thought. But so you know, I'm on Three now! No more Optus, because of this gorgeous, purple baby! Yes, that's the sticker. I've yet to get a proper screen protector, so this will have to do for now! XD



















































Yeay! Candy bar phones for the winnn!! (:






























And also...a new addition to my library!! =D =D =D...yes I'll be sure to get another one next week. =P






























*squeals* Miss Ahern = Absolute Fab!

Whee...



"Thanks for the Memories", here I come!!!!





Anyways, camp next week, I've still got the last of games planning to do, so bye for now! Have a good rest-of-the-week, a good weekend and a good coming week! ;) God bless and I love you!




Full of anticipation,
Audrey.



P/S: I wish I could go to sleep. Now.

No comments: