Sunday, June 15, 2008

the 100th post

Excluding Cousin Chris Tan's 2 posts.



This marks my 100th post. =) =) =)




My blog... it's come a looonnngg way! =D =D And I'm proud of it =P =P =P !!













Anyway!! I just wanna PRAISE theALMIGHTY GOD...


MY ALMIGHTY GOD. For two things:




1) One week after blogging about needing to a get a second job, I got it! HEHE...


I dropped my resume in on Tuesday (10th June). Then on Wednesday (11th June), I got called to go in for interview on Thursday (12th June). Saturday (14th June), I had a training/trial session for an hour. I start work Monday (16th June-tomorrow!!!)

Yes, God works fast....REALLLYY fast ahah....work where? Gloria Jeans!!!! At Glen Waverly Shopping Centre! So you guys can come visit me, if you live on this end of the world... hehe...



**P/S: Isaac Ho, did you still wanna work there??? Let me knnooooww... ;)





2) Fungus/101 Fundraising Food Sale for camp!!


Two sub categories to thank God for within this event, and one, is that we had TOO MUCH food! Thanks to all our mums, and yes some of ourselves too, who put in so much effort to make such good food!! I brought my camera to church today, but I got so caught up with selling the food that I forgot to take any pictures!! >.<....we had two massively long tables filled with food!!!! Yumm..secondly, thank God that we raised a total of $1662.75!!!!!! Yeay!!


Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou God!




Now, I so so so so can't wait for camp!!! It's three weeks away, and I'm games' coordinator together with Azim!!! =D =D hehe...this is gonna be funnn... =) =)



Camp Howqua (same place as every other year), 2nd-5th July 2008. Pastor Michael Raj from Paradise Church, Adelaide (Guy Sebastian's church) will be coming to talk to us about "The High Life". So, be there or be square! ;)


For the coming week, God bless, I Love You! ;)





Blissfully blessed,
Audrey.

No comments: