ahhaahahhahahhaha....hello hello people!!!
heehee....yeah...you gotta watch out...because officially, since Monday, Audrey Tan can drive!!! I mean, well, I got my L's. LoL!!! I know I know...I'm a whole year late...but whatever...I've got too many people to drive me around, I really don't see why I need to rush to learn to drive...LoL...
Anyhow, I don't think I'll be THAT BAD a driver... =) I mean, I only got one question wrong in my L's permit test...that should mean I'm good right?? ;) ;)
Yah Yah....to all you peeps in FGA USJ, Malaysia....who will read this...lol THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!! Thanks especially to Miss Tee Tze Mien! Hehe...so sweet of all of you, I got a total of 94 birthday written messages...and it was cool! Hehe...nice surprise.. =) =)
Yah....please help me pass the message can? To everyone who wrote me a message....heee...that I can't contact...over blogs or email....yeaa...thank you again guys!!!! <3 <3
So, God bless and take care!!!
Love,
Audrey.
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment