Saturday, September 22, 2007

s w e e t 1 7 t h

ahhhha.......HOLIDAYS! suck. I actually really wish time will slow down for the next month or so...just so I can study more ...lol...to add to my 'holiday' joy and my birthday/growing old joy...I'm sick! Again! For the third time in 4 weeks....=.= gay as.

Anyway, I just wanna say a big big, humonguously huge, ginormous, gigantic, enormous, large, extreme THANK YOU!


To everyone....hehehhe....you guys made my day great!!! Thanks for all the presents...and cards...and wishes...and cake...lol...by the end of the day...I was quite sick of the two words "thank you"...cos I said it so many times!! But....Thank You again!!!! Love love love love you guys for making my day such a memorable one!!!

LoL...of course, I must also thank all the people who deliberately reminded me how OLD I am...so yeah....thanks anyway!! LoL...

Special thanks to the four awesome-est people who was willing to spend the day with me....hehhe...Sarah, for willingly wagging with me and coming with me to get my haircut; Adrienne, for...lol..waiting for us, late ladies; Jerusha, for so desperately trying to keep a surprise for me...lol...ahhah sorry la...I can't help but always burst your bubble....maybe you should figure out by now that surprises don't really work on me? LOL... you guys were great...hehehe..thank you! Just for being...YOU!

Also, thank you to my family…hehhehe…for everything…thank you to Nicole…for making me my ‘birthday cake’ in the form of cup cakes…about 3 in the morning was it? AHahHa….it was delicious!!! So…thank you!!!

Of course, thank you to my friends at Box Hill High School...lol..especially Alvin and Tim, thanks for going through all that trouble to get me and Tara a birthday cake!!! =)

Well, I got 2 DVDs, a key chain, a necklace, chocolates, chocolates, a soft toy dog, a mini bolster, a stress spring thing, a lamp, a blouse...so far...lol....BUT! JERUSHA DIDN'T GIVE ME MY PRESENT!!!! I'M SO SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meanie, just so you know...I cried myself to sleep last night... T.T.....yeah...I'm so upset...how could you!!!!! I mean ok...good that you spent the day with me...but what about present!!! I want presents!!!!!!!!!
*lol...inside joke... ^.^...right, Meanie? **sobz

Hahahha....ok...ok...on a more serious note...photos!!! We took a whole lot of photos throughout the day...especially in the city...and I FINALLY took sticker photos!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA....I did...I finally did...after missing it about a million times in the past year and 9 months! AHHAHa...I took sticker photos, with the most delicious set of salami, peanut and jelly...!!! hehehhe....thanks guys!!! I really liked it...ok ok...so we were all quite unco...but give us credit for spontaneity! LoL...it was sure fun!!! We so needa take one pose for the Grannies Club!!!

Afterwards, we went to watch Hairspray…If you liked Grease, you’ll like Hairspray…I loved Grease, so I thoroughly enjoyed Hairspray…they’ve got SUPERBLY corny jokes…but very funny and clever quotes!! HAhaha…quite random at some points, but oh-so-fun! Ehhehe…I recommend it…only if you like Grease tho…

STICKER PHOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






























MMHmm...He was a nice man...nice guard...LOL!!































Crazy photo: Preview. LoL....no comment

Crazy photo: Take 1. Sarah was seriously...very very hungry....(I think)....lol
Crazy photo: Take 2. We were suppsoed to look dead here...lol..but Meanie really looks like some mean character in some Chinese Opera Act...LOL!!!

Crazy photo: Take 3. Ooookkk....how did we end up with both Sarah and Adrienne with pursed lips and me and Jerusha with opened mouth???

T.B.!!!!!!!!!!!! WHeeeeeeeee......

We're actually supposed to look crossed here, hence, the crossed arms...but don't really know what Sarah's doing...lol!!

































Eheh...I know...I know...I'm totally cheating on my boyfriend (Franny's room wall) with this random..dirty-looking wall in front of state library....oh well...it's my day..can la right? lol

Asians with mobile phones!!! HAHA...
Finally!!! A decent picture!!!! LoL.

Birthday cupcake!!!!...


































Thanks again...for everything guys....




one more thing:
this is my current favourite favourite song..and this is why I love Light FM. They introduce so many awesome songs to me!! wahahhaha...enjoy!!



Call on Jesus – Nicole C. Mullen

Verse 1:
I'm so very ordinary, nothing special on my own.
Oh, I have never walked on water,
And I have never calmed a storm.
Sometimes I'm hiding away from the madness around me
Like a child who's afraid of the dark

Chorus:
But when I call on Jesus,
All things are possible
I can mount on wings like eagles' and soar
When I call on Jesus,
Mountains are gonna fall
'Cause He'll move heaven and earth to come rescue me when I call

La la la la la, la la la la la

Verse 2:
Weary brother, broken daughter,
Little widow mother, you're not alone
If you're tired and scared of the madness around you
If you can't find the strength to carry on
Chorus:
When you call on Jesus
all things are possible,
you can mount on wings likes eagles and soar
When you call on Jesus
Mountains are gonna fall
Cos He'll move heaven and earth to come rescue you when you call

Bridge:
Call Him in the mornin', in the afternoon time
Late in the evenin' He'll be there
When your heart is broken,
And you feel discouraged,
You can just remember that He said
He'll be there



For the coming week...God bless and take care! I love you.


Love,
Audrey.

No comments: