Monday, March 12, 2007

L o n g w e e k e n d - l o n g b l o g

The purposes of God are right,
Although we may not see
Just how He works all things for good
And transforms tragedy. -Sper

Intro
Mmmm....long weekends feel kinda good. Played Wii after church yesterday again, and then had TV-mania. =P Anyway, did quite a bit of work today, I understand Chemistry better now...for now. So, here are some pictures for your entertainment, and a series of events that has been happening in my not-so-dead life! =D




Swimming Carnival
Yes, this is THE favourite event of the year!!! Well, it is my favourite event, since last year. For certain reasons... =D I'm actually thinking of going back to school next year, just for swimming carnival to hang out with those friends of mine who haven't graduate. But that is also if, I've got no class at Uni on that day next year. So, here are some pictures of fun!

The outdoor swimming centre.




























Melissa and her lolly packet.














Damien(eating a lolly) and me.













Ruth and Mel, holding Ruth's blue ribbon for winning 1st prize.















Yen Nie and Ying.













Shy Alvin and me.















Mouse(Yi Chang) and Chris playing around.













Alvin trying and learning to play the guitar.












Ros, Kymbat, Melissa and me.













Chris, on Damien's guitar.
















Kymbat with our fellow German exchange student.















Shopping for Gabriel's present
So, right after swimming carnival on the 2nd of March, Isaac, Jerusha, Alvin, Joshua and I went down into the city to shop for Gabriel's 16th birthday present. Thanks to dear Mr. Isaac, we got lost!! We were on the wrong tram, that nearly took us to the beach!! LoL, and then we had to walk for i dunno...30 to 45 minutes? I had the run of my life!!! To catch the bus only to find out, we didn't even need to get onto that bus!! Ahhhh..but it was such a good experience, and we had so much fun!! So, hopefully, Gabriel liked his presents, and may he use them to the full!! ;)

Alvin.













Isaac, Josh and Jerusha choosing the best shoe for Gabriel. =P














Came across this shop when we got lost, and that's Isaac trying to 'shoot' himself.

























Melissa's birthday
What a coincidence that Gabriel Goh's birthday and Melissa's birthday fell on the same day! So, anyway both of them turned 16 on the 7th of March and we threw Mel a surprise celebration at school, followed by a birthday dinner just on Saturday. Which was completely awesome!

Thanks, mummy!! For making Melissa's wonderful birthday cake!!!












Her surprised face after we took the blindfold off of her.










Kymbat and Rowena.













Me and Nhu.












Waiting for our parents after dinner outside of the restaurant.
















Rowena, Yen Nie and Alvin.










Yen Nie, Birthday girl, Nhu and me.











Alvin, me and Chris (An unsuccessful attempt to make me look taller) =P











Tara, Chan, Ying and Rachel (hmm...how come I've got such beautiful friends?? =p)







Au revoir
Ok well, I really need to go now. So take care and God bless! I love you.

Love,
Audrey.

No comments: