Friday, March 30, 2007

c a n ' t r e a l l y w a i t

Let the beauty of Jesus be seen in me,
All His wonderful passion and purity;
O Thou Spirit divine, all my nature refine
Till the beauty of Jesus is seen in me. -Osborn.


Intro
Ahhh...this feels good. Holiday feels good. No more tests, no more SACs, no more assignments due, no more SCHOOL! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Well, I mean, no more stressful part of school, but then there's the fun part of school where I get to just 'hang' with my friends. Mmmm...two weeks without that...oh well, juts gotta live with it. Time flies right by us, I'll see my schoolmates soon enough!! It's been too fun to not miss my friends and that part of school. But anyway, I'm just glad right now that I can blog!!!! Do you know how long I've been waiting to just blog? Blog. Blog. Blog. Blog. Blog. Blog. Blog. Blog and not expecting anyone to read, because I blog, it's what I love doing, my passion; blog because I want to, not blog because you're reading... ;) Ahhhhh....I'm blogging! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !



SAC
So-called, School-Assessed Coursework. I have one every week for Chemistry; and about one in 2 or 3 weeks for all of my other four subjects. Which means...yup! You've guessed it, study everyday!! Tsk tsk!! Don't look down on SACs, or they'll come eat you up!! Literally. They go to everything you'll work for at the end of the year, your final-year results will be completely affected by SACs, whether you like it or not. And whether you teacher says it's 'ok' or not. The system goes in the way that if you're not consistent all through the year, but can study in the last minute and think you can do well in your exam, think again. Your final mark will be this low...all because you weren't consistent and didn't do well in your SACs; it means everything. Mark this, SACs aren't supposed to be easy, unless if your school decides to be gay and give you lots of advantages *coughruthcough*. See how important SACs are now? To all Year-11s of year 2007, stress not, enjoy Year 11 while you're at it, then come on to Year 12 and start complaining all you like!! =D




Upcoming Events and the past
Will you believe that a whole year has passed since the first Fungus Rally of year 2006? Rock 'n' Roll Easter Rally. I miss it. So much. All the times spent rehearsing, was fun as. I can remember, just being so new to it all, and then all the phone calls Alvin and I had, just to go through our lines together. Remember Alvin? Feels like yesterday wasn't it? And now, again, Easter is a week away, but no rally, no acting, no Sue with humongous glasses and no Bill in daggy clothing; no 'Walk like a Man', no bartender, nurse, gangster or hot chick. LoL. At least we've got memories and lots and lots of photos!


I don't know about you, but I definitely remember God's army of helpers!!









And all the smiley faces. I just looked through all of the photos from that rally, and I realized how much everyone smiled. It was truly, a memorable event.










And then there's also Princess Day which will run tomorrow, a year has gone past!!! Quite hard to just accept it all, but it was fun. Dressing the little girlies up, letting them have the time of their lives with nail polish, a bit of make-up, curling irons, a tiara and lots of pictures! Oh yeah, there's also the wonderful message by Sonja Tan, FGAM's Kids' Pastor, to encourage the girls about how wonderfully and uniquely they were made!! This year, we're having Aunty Evelyn to speak to the girls and boost their confidence...and I just can't wait for this 24-hour day to go past just because I know Princess Day '07 will be another awesome event to remember! Plus, I get a chance at working on the girls' hair and making them look their best, I'll try taking some pictures to show my handiwork!! ;)

Kids' Camp is coming up!!!! Ahhhhh...this one, I can't wait!! At all. No, really. I know I've been saying I can't wait for a whole lot of stuff, but I really really can't wait for Kids' Camp '07!!! We're taking the kiddies to the beach!!! I get to go to the beach!!! Waahhahaha....fun fun fun...I guess it'll be kinda cool to have Pastor Chris and then Pastor Sonja as a Kids' Pastor, because then you get to go to the beach during camp!!! Fun. Fun. Fun. Fun. Fun. Fun. Fun.!!! Ooooohhh...and then there's water fight!!! LoL. Poor ol' Nicky Girlfriend can't join in, because he's still got that cast wrapped around his leg...awww...lol. Actually, it really is quite sad that Nicky can't join in at water fight, if not I could just pour a whole bucket-full of water all over him, knowing he can't run in his crutches and catch me!! LoL...nah, I won't be so mean. I'm an angel after all... =P Kids' camp is coming. Coming. Coming. It's coming!!!!!

Special Guest
Mmm-hmm...Got a special guest coming over to stay with me and my family starting tomorrow...but it's a secret!! LoL...I'll tell you when he's here....but right now...Shhhhh....he's coming! ! ! ! ! ! Guess who??

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Max
Specially blogging for a dear creature. Dear Max, Tee Tze Mien's darling dog has passed away on the 25th of March 2007, about 9pm Malaysian time. So sad!!! Max darling was really a darling. Can't imagine that he's gone now. =( Can't imagine that the next time I go and visit my best friend, this skinny little mongrel won't be around to make us smile and add on to the fun. We'll all miss you Max!!! Rest in Peace. Sorry, I've got no picture of Max.

Au Revoir
My deepest wishes for everything to go well in your life, and to all my faithful readers, take care and God bless. Loving you.

Love,
Audrey.

"Before they call I will answer;" says the Lord, "while they are still speaking I will hear." -Isaiah 65:24

**missing India. A LOT**

No comments: