*Grace's perfect heart-drawing in Phillip Island*
Hmm.. we live in a funny world.
Don't try hard enough, you won't get it.
Try too hard, you still won't get it.
So daddy was down for two weeks, and though my entire first week was occupied by Kids' Camp and Ladies' Conference, I'm glad I had an entire week to spend with him. I could never imagine my winter break a better way.
So, who knew Semester 2 could creep up on us so soon, right? I have ONE more week of holidays left. I look at Nydia's hard drive, filled with OTH seasons, and wonder when I'll finish it. Then I see the Grey's Anatomy DVDs Emma lent me, and yeah, I wonder when will be the next time that Emma will even get a sight of it. I look at my overflowing shelf of books and wonder, when oh, when will I have time to appreciate them?
When we were young, we worked hard to make time pass sooner so we could go play the next game or go watch the next movie. And when we're older, much older, we work hard to make time slow down. Life, that was once beautiful because of its simplicity, is filled with task after task, and lists of things to-do. How could time pass so fast?
I watched Toy Story 3 (finally) two nights ago...and it was good.
I spent the whole of yesterday bringing Mien and Abraham around the city yesterday...and it was good.
I'm gonna try baking some new recipe brownies tonight, hopefully they'll be good.
And yet, in every other area of my life, I'm always wondering, when will I ever make it to "good enough"?
I have three days uni next semester =( and I'm not exactly sure how I'm gonna manage 2.5 days of work and 3 days of classes for my final semester at uni as an undergraduate student. The upside to it though, I get classes on Tuesdays, for the first time in two years, which can only mean one thing: I finally get to spend more time with my Student Life peeps cos they hang out on Tuesdays, and I get to go to the Student Life women's Bible study group Tuesday nights. Great! I'm psyched.
No comments:
Post a Comment