Sarah Goh, you study psychology...what does my left frontal lobe do again??
It is 3 a.m. as I blog this. I haven't been awake since 7.30 YESTERDAY morning. No, I haven't. Because I napped from 11-12.40am.
However, I'm finishing off on a creative writing assignment. After being STUCK for a whole month. Somehow late nights and V has...helped me? I think? Oh yeah, and discussing with Mien about it last night...pretty sure that helped too.
Anyways, I'm pretty sure my left frontal lobe is about to spurt out blood from the pores of my forehead skin any minute nowww....
Monday, June 07, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OHH so this was what u were talkin bout
audrey ur left frontal lobe remembers lip stick stains :P
I'm not Sarah Goh. but if im not wrong, the frontal lobes are association areas! =D it enables you to perform complex mental tasks such as planning it is responsible for your personality and emotional behaviour! i think thats about it..
Post a Comment