Anyways....these people....celebrating my birthday with me....AGAIN....but...all of them suck...!! YA HEAR ME??? Why?? Cos they're all ditching me too.... *something smells fishy* lol...nola...valid reasons (I hope?)....but stilll... =( =( =(


PEACE!!..... -.-.....

AND! They still have this THING sitting in my closet.........*tick-tock-tick-tock* .... three more years.... =.="""""" Let's hope I actually get to open this thing kay? It's practically like a time capsule....lol...
And they tried to seal it...pro-ly...but obviously failed ahhaha especially when the candle wax dried up hahaha... and I could just open the envelope...but then they put sticky tape across it now, and double-sealed it in a plastic sheet thing. haha...
Actually...I'm telling you all this because Adrienne came over to my house the other day....and said she wanted to look at the scrapbook they made me last year...AGAIN! Then we started with the letter, and we went to the "graffiti" page, and Adrienne read this:
Me: *counts to 10* giving her this look:: (before saying: "Uhhh....ME???" *roll eyes* )
So, of course we both burst out laughing at her MEGA-slowness!!! LoL..Adri, I think you're almost as slow as Sarah now....hahaha
After we recovered from our ROFL-ing.....Adrienne and I continued looking through the scrapbook and took some snapshots of some of the pages!
If you can't read Mandarin, it says: this is cow. And in the top right corner is Sarah's handmade Crayon...using leftover materials hehe

Anyone please explain to me what "I mag milch" is???? Because Adri doesn't know too...lol
And then...while these bunch of grannies were doing up my scrapbook, they decided to play tic-tac-toe too lol....
This is Jerusha's creative artwork!! This is the "dance" page, and those black blob things at the bottom of the page with speech bubbles....are supposed to be the audience...or the crowd...whatever you like to call a bunch of black blobs LOL!!!!This is Sarah's artwork.... it says:
I love you
You love me
If you forget me
I'll beat you to death.
Mmm...very comforting, Sarah...hahaha

HAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!! This one is another very skillfully creative piece of artwork by Jerusha Ho! HAHHAHAA!!! And the best thing is, none of them noticed it until I read it and mentioned that the sentence is a bit weird and I don't really understand what it says.....hahhahaa!!!
Ahhh...and last week, I had one of my choir subjects' concert...it was held at the Melba Hall, and Stella, Adora, Adel, Isaac and Jerusha came to watch! =) Thanks guys!!! I really like that organ thing...hehhe
Also, it's time for my annual birthday-haircut. LoL...except....I'm not gonna get a haircut.....just yet. I kinda ditched Daniel (I'm SORRY!!)...whom I promised to go get a haircut with....lol....but then...decided I'll just wait for December to come... right now, my hair's up till my waist....if by December it reaches my hip, yeah I'll definitely get it cut then! ahhaha....
Now...I gotta give Daniel a haircut tho....kind of to make-up for ditching him by giving him a free haircut..haha..though he makes it sound like it's the road to hell....lol oh well, since he decided he'd let me cut his hair base on a coin flip, I DID tell him that if he wasn't comfortable...he could just go get it cut professionally...hahha not sure what's his decision now...hmmm...
Oh, and here's another funny conversation I had with Adrienne that night:
Me: *showing Adrienne a picture of a haircut I wanna get*
Adri: "Oh...but you can't...her hair's like mega long...yours isn't long enough."
Me: *pull some hair from the back, over my shoulder*
Adri: "Yeah...it's not long enough."
Me: *sighs* then *pull all my hair and place them against my shoulder and chest, facing Adri*
Adri: "Ooooohhhhh.....ok...nevermind (hahhahaha)"
LoL.....and I was JUST explaining to her a moment before how I thought I need a haircut because my hair's already up to my waist...but now, so many people are telling me my hair looks good like that and that the length's good too...
LoL....good times...hahha
Ok, that's it for now, back to assignment! Ta!


No comments:
Post a Comment