Yesterday...
I had my second last tutorial for the year for my favourite subject: Creative Writing.
=( =( yes, it is utterly depressing.
Although Creative Writing tutes have not always been so interesting, but more so, boring, I know I'll miss it heaps.
I mean, how often do you get to sit down with your peers, who also have a passion for writing, and laugh about what only writers can laugh about and readers don't? And how often do you get to practice writing different forms of creative writing using different objects or situations to inspire you? How often do you get useful feedback to improve your own work, from your teacher and from your peers?
I wish I could study Creative Writing every single day. Every single day, until I am the refined writer that God purposed me to be, and then every single day after that too. I can't wait until next year comes now, where I get to focus all my time on Creative Writing. It is gonna be so fun, I'm euphoric thinking about it! (: (: (:
Nevertheless, I can't thank God enough for pointing me in this direction, for giving me this opportunity and this gift. =D I just can't thank him enough!
*sigh... goodbye Creative Writing classes, for the rest of the year.
=(
On the other hand, I can't wait for Fungus/101 winter camp '08! Wheee.....!!
P/S: Did you know? Yesterday morning was recorded to be the coldest May morning in NINE years? Yes, it was. It was more or less 4 Degrees Celcius. It was so cold that my toes were hurting as soon as i took my toe socks off. >.<...it's gonna be a looooonnnngggg winter this year...maybe we can have some snow? hehe...since it's already so cold.... =.=
**EDIT**
This morning was recorded the coldest May morning in 27 years, at just 2 Degrees Celcius. Time to hibernate and wrap myself in uber warm clothings. BRRrrrr...
Friday, May 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment