Monday, February 05, 2007

m o r e t h i n g s t o c o m e

I do not stand on shifting sand
And fear the storm that rages;
But calm and sure I stand secure
On the Rock of Ages. -Anon.
Intro
A whole week has gone by since I've been back in Malaysia. It's been nice, from the sticky and humid weather to the nice cooling winds of Australia...then back to the steaming oven with a top of 38 degrees Celcius today. -.- Lots of things has happened since I've been back...

Busy busy busy
It was nice, though I got a bit jet-lagged, but I caught up with most of the other Fungus-ers the next day at soccer. But only after I've had dance practice with the BeatBouncrs for Fungus launch of year 2007 which is this coming Friday! Whopeee...it was nice...seeing Meanie, Sarah, Girlfriend Nicky, Shaun (with his gay hair, before he cut it ;p ), Peter, Gabriel, Aviel, Adrienne, Jasmine, Franny Granny, Isaac, Darren...the list goes on and on...ahhh...missed you guys for two months.

Oh my goodness....I can't believe the colour of Alvin's hair now!! Dance partner..woi! Your hair will full-on distract me then I'll stuff up the dance! LoL...but it's nice...*jealous-nye* >.<

Rutie's hair is purple?? Well, more maroon...but oh-so-pretty!!! Looks so good in the light...

We went for movie!! On Monday...erm...almost or possibly more than 20 of us. We went to watch Epic Movie. I don't recommend the movie, but it was great...just catching up with them all and walking around in the city. Meanie, Sarah and I went to buy bubble tea and did more catching up. Whee....so cool...


So, on Tuesday...I made sure I got enough rest for school on Wednesday. Hmm, first day of Year 12? Wasn't too bad. Well, it was only the first day after all. Second day of school, I was doing homework at lunchtime already...and my school friends just looked at me with their eyes bulging out of their heads, stating the obvious: 'Audrey, it's the SECOND day of school!' LoL...oh well, might as well start early for this year. Did I mention it was so nice seeing all of my school friends again as well? I got so excited the night before, I actually couldn't sleep! LoL. But it was nice, two months seems to be too long between my school friends and I, especially since we spend so much time with each other every day.


Friday
I went to the beach!! My first time since I've been in Melbourne!! SO nice!!!!!!!! I went there after the hot day at school, and it was really nice. Azim, Gin, Ming Fong, Adel and I went to the beach together, to meet up with the rest of their cell group. Azim drove, and it was such a funny ride on the way there. I never realised Adel could ever be so funny!! I laughed until my stomach hurt, and with Ming Fong there as well...oh man, my stomach muscles were stretched to the max. We had a lot of fun at the beach, and the 5 of us arrived with Vernis, Nicole and a few others already getting the most out of the sand and sea. I made a few new friends today...and had lots of fun!

I think it was the first time in my whole life that day, that I went to the beach...actually sat there for 15-20 minutes, just watching the sun set. Jamie and I took loads of pictures! It was beautiful...but everything in the camera cannot compare to what we saw with our naked eye. IT was so breath-taking that you will feel the need to whisper...just in case if you scare the sun away quicker. When the sun was long gone, way past the horizon, the sky was a beautiful rainbow colour. Then, came the night sky with it's stars and darling Moon gave us the light we needed to eat our barbecued dinner. After dinner, I took a walk with Jamie (a.k.a. Gorgeous) and then another with Andrew along the beach. Everyone walked together on the beach as well, but with our own two-some conversations. It was so nice, just the night sky...a slight breeze and the moon hovering over us while the little stars peeked over the clouds. The sea waters were so clear and the moon was so bright that you could see what was under the water with just the moon shining its light....simply Beautiful.


Saturday
Stella's 21st!! It was another super hot day, but Nicole and I went over to Stella's place early to help with decorations. I'm sure everyone had a lot of fun socialising, eating; then came games, Stella's baby pictures and the speeches. It was such a heart-warming event, but I was basically zoning out by the time the hour-hand of the clock reached 12. A few of them gathered some money and bought Stella some amazing presents...which included getting Stella to wear her favourite colour GREEN...on a dress! She looked so sweet...and I'm glad I went to her party, I made a few more new friends, and definitely had alot of fun.


Busier busier busier
Man, I'm so busy these days, I don't even have time to pen down some of the poetry ideas which are bursting from my brain. And when I do have the time, I'm too tired to even open my eyes! And to think, my year just started! Hmmm...*breathe* it's only gonna be for 10 months. It's gonna be ok.

I dropped by Isaac's blog awhile ago, and I think...that's my first time hearing that song by Casting Crowns. It's such a beautiful song...reminds me only of Psalms 8. The Psalm which is often carved into my heart and mind. The name of that song is 'Who am I'. I recommend everyone to download it. =D


Well, I've got to run now...maybe on any one of the coming weekends, when I'm free..I'll upload all of the missing photos. =D

Take care and God bless! I love you.

Love,
Audrey.

My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. -Psalm 73:26

No comments: